Feb 27, 2010

I HATE YOU SNOW

Ok, I normally am all about the snow.  I like to play in it, it is very pretty and I don't even mind shoveling.  However this is enough!  

IF I HAVE TO SHOVEL AGAIN I'M GOING TO PUKE! 

I want to go outside and run but cannot for fear of twisting my ankle again, it is still not better from the last time.  YUCK YUCK YUCK

Ok, rant about snow over.  I should have invested in cross country skies this winter but now i'm sure it is too late to get much use of them before the thaw starts.  Does anyone out their want to sell me your slightly used cross country skies?!  Speacking of the thaw I really am excited about the summer.  I cannot wait to feel the sun on my shoulders while I sit outside and sip my morning coffee.  

In other news I guess I will be starting a new quilt today.  I was hoping to start my new line of clutches but spoonflower.com just shipped my fabric.  I am very excited about the new clutches, here is a sneak peak:
 

I have been listening to Chris Garneau: Hands on the Radio
Mellow just like I feel with all of this snow


No comments:

Post a Comment