Jan 13, 2010

Spoon Flower & January is Going well

 I am excited because I just my paper doll  fabric in the mail today.  I ordered it from http://www.spoonflower.com/ .    I uploaded the image and then they printed it in full color (I know it is black and white but it is the same price for full color)  I use this image all of the time as a background for my fabric, now I don’t have to make it myself.  

    It was relatively inexpensive $11 for a flat quarter.   I am very happy with the detail of the images and It came 7 days after  I ordered it!  That is amazing!   
    Not only have I discovered spoon flower but I am also working on a new quilt.  It is one of the biggest quilts I have ever constructed it will be roughly  37” W x 58”H  This is going to be hard because I don’t have any tables that are that big... I guess I will be basting it on the floor of the kitchen. Which works for now.  
    January is looking great!  I have already signed up for one half-marathon, I have been silkscreening like a crazy person, I have artwork in 4 galleries this month & I got this really great sticker for my mac!  This year is going to be even more successful then Last year!  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment